Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

Last night Brent and I sat the girls down and watched An Inconvenient Truth together.

This is a documentary about global warming. It is a beautifully done film, very artistic while at the same time very scary and sad. It left me feeling a sense of urgency to do my part and an enormous sense of sadness at what has happened to our plant. I also feel defeated, like no matter what I do it will not be enough. Not to mention the polar bears!

I also found myself incredibly angry that Al Gore was defeated by Bush and found myself wondering what could have been if that had not happened. What that one State did to us as a nation with that election. I could go on and on but that is not the message I am here to send.

If you are still on the fence, read the review here.

If you love your planet
If you love your children
You have to see this film

No comments: