Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snowshoeing @ Lunch Part II

Yesterday, I had some friends join me for my lunchtime snowshoeing expedition.

Jon did not even have shoes yet and ran to the local sporting goods store to purchase some to join Kathy and I. Evidently a bet he placed on a college football game paid off big.

We decided to do the V&T trail this time, another of our MTB trails that we normally ride at lunch. We met at 11:30, the rain had just turned to snow and it was beautiful.

I don't normally wear a hat unless it is actually snowing so I did not bring one and don't really have one so since it was snowing, I was looking around in my car and spotted Charlie's hat that he had loaned to Madison over the weekend. Thanks Charlie!

Here are Kathy and Bodie the most adorable golden doodle. I tried to get shots of him but he doesn't sit still long enough!

Here is a shot of the city from the trail. The snow was really coming down. Stay tuned for part III of the weeks snowshoeing posts.

No comments: